This is your opportunity to make a positive impact on thousands of military families as they welcome their loved one home by sharing your expertise. I’m always collecting ideas to share in newsletters and on the website.
Here’s what I need – your ideas, tips and resources for:
- Homecoming activities
- Reestablishing open communication
- Preparation checklists
- Recreating bonds
- Fitting back in at work (from both employer and employee)
- Getting back into shape
- Reestablishing intimacy
- Any other great idea, thought or story you want to share
- “Blended” families with step-children
We also need help with overcoming the challenges like:
- All levels of PTSD
- Reestablishing authority with children
- How to answer the tough questions people ask you
Here’s How to Submit – It’s SO easy!
- Fill out the form below, or
- Email me your idea at moc.e1508231958moHyd1508231958aerlA1508231958mI@en1508231958ialE1508231958, or
- Call me at 303-430-0592 and use mailbox #2
- IMP: Check the permission statement below.
What’s in it for YOU: (besides doing a great service for other military families)
Your idea or story: IF your idea is selected for the book (and it’s the 1st received in case of duplicates) you will receive a FREE signed 1st edition copy of the book hot off the presses and mailed directly to you!
Your web resource: If we use your resource/ website recommendation and the 1st to submit it, you will be mailed a FREE copy of the “I’m Already Home…Again – a conversation” CD!